Fill out and submit the form below if you plan to attend the PPA’s October meeting to be held at the Air Force Museum in Dayton.
We need a head count and payment in advance for the October 7th trip which will include lunch at the Air Force Museum. Please make your reservation before Sep 18th.
Prepayment of $40 per person should be mailed to treasurer Bob Brown:
616 Lilac Circle
Pickerington, OH 43147
Transportation: We decided not to rent a bus, transportation will be on an individual basis. There are 30+ wheelchairs and electric carts available for the mobility impaired at the museum. Contact Bob Brown to reserve a device. Bob’s contact info: 614-866-9313 firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions: to The Airforce Museum: 1100 Spaatz St, Dayton, OH 45433
Hours: The Museum is open 0900-1700.
Lunch: Meet for lunch at noon at the Space Gallery Overlook on the second floor of building 4.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Alfredo Pasta
- Mixed Vegetables
- Salad Bar with Toppings
- Lemon Bars (or suitable sub)
Tours: Folks can tour individually or take one of the free guided tours prior to lunch and after.
- 10:00 am Early Years + WWII (meet at entrance to Early Years Gallery in building 1)
- 11:30 am Korea + Vietnam (meet at information desk in building 2)
- 12:00 & 3:00 pm C-141 and Presidential (meet at information desk in building 4)
- 1:30 pm Cold War (meet at information desk in building 3)